- Effectiveness for Improving Lives
- Chapter 1: Results
- Chapter 2: Development Effectiveness at Approval
- Chapter 3: Monitoring for Development Effectiveness
- Chapter 4: Assessing Results at Project Closure
- Chapter 5: Learning from Failure
- Chapter 6: In Search of Attribution – Our Impact Evaluations
Previous Editions of the DEO
About the DEO
The Development Effectiveness Overview (DEO) is an annual report produced by the IDB to show the results and impact of its work in Latin America and the Caribbean. It reports on the IDB’s contributions towards the development of its 26 borrowing member countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, holding the IDB accountable to its shareholders, partners and beneficiaries.
About the IDB
The Inter-American Development Bank is the leading multilateral institution fostering economic and social development in Latin America and the Caribbean in a sustainable and climate-friendly way.